Classroom Management Online Course for Teachers is designed to help teachers with the following challenges:
- Identifying confidently which inappropriate behaviors to respond to and which to ignore.
- Preventing inappropriate behavior from happening in the first place.
- Encouraging on task behavior.
- Looking for and appreciating students who are on task.
- Teaching students to behave appropriately.
- Managing behavior intentionally and keeping problem students in the classroom.
- Avoiding common teacher traps.
- Managing behavior scientifically rather than relying on what seems appropriate at the time.
- Outlines for observing and learning from other teachers.
- Setting up routines and procedures to make the learning day go more smoothly.
Additionally, in the bonus content learners will be given:
- Strategies for reducing workload at home.
- The principles of human behavior.
- Ideas for making each teaching day enjoyable for both teacher and student.