First of all – 100% Money-back Guarantee
Second – get these early-adopter quantity discounts. We want to thank you for giving this course a try:
Qty: 1 – $29.99 ea
Qty: 10 – $24.99 ea
Qty: 20 – $19.99 ea
Qty: 30 – $15.00 ea
Add two groups together for additional quantities.
Third – Any quantity order gives you access to the course immediately at no extra charge.
Fourth – Don’t forget your specialists – art, music, computer, media. They will thank you for the opportunity to take this course.
Fifth – 100% Money-back guarantee – which means again, there is no risk to you. Order today, and we’ll send you coupon codes for each of your teachers.
For other quantity discounts or questions, email Jessica@StediTeachers.org or phone Jessica at 435-755-7800 ext. 106.
Teachers will learn to focus on preventing inappropriate behavior from happening by:
- Getting students on task immediately
- Learning strategies for keeping students on task
- Increasing the number of positive interactions with each student
- Looking for what students are doing right instead of what they’re doing wrong
- Learning common traps teachers fall into and how to avoid them
- Setting up regular routines and procedures
- Communicating clear expectations
Teachers will learn to respond to inappropriate student behavior in a positive and appropriate manner by:
- Working to prevent inappropriate student behavior
- Identifying which behaviors need to be responded to immediately
- Talking to a student one-on-one
- Managing problem behavior in the classroom without sending students to the office
- Five hours of training and guided observations
- Learners can come and go as needed
- An assessment to test on knowledge gained
- Follow up emails to ensure continued implementation of skills
- Bonus content available for deeper learning
Classroom Management for Teachers is designed to help teachers with the following challenges:
- Identifying confidently which inappropriate behaviors to respond to and which to ignore.
- Preventing inappropriate behavior from happening in the first place.
- Encouraging on task behavior.
- Looking for and appreciating students who are on task.
- Teaching students to behave appropriately.
- Managing behavior intentionally and keeping problem students in the classroom.
- Avoiding common teacher traps.
- Managing behavior scientifically rather than relying on what seems appropriate at the time.
- Outlines for observing and learning from other teachers.
- Setting up routines and procedures to make the learning day go more smoothly.
Additionally, in the bonus content learners will be given:
- Strategies for reducing workload at home.
- The principles of human behavior.
- Ideas for making each teaching day enjoyable for both teacher and student.
There are no reviews yet.